Number Puzzle Online Competition
This Number Puzzle Online was created using open source. To know more about Open Source, please read the info below.
Congratulations to the WINNERS of the
Imelda Leong Yen Peng
Samsul Bin Jafrin
Aldrian @ Alex Bin Amat
How to play?
- Use your arrow keys to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one!
What is open source?
Open source is made available to the public for use and/or modification from its original design free of charge. Open source code is typically created as a collaborative effort in which programmers improve upon the code and share the changes within the community. Open source sprouted in the technological community as a response to proprietary software owned by corporations.
Benefits of open source?
- More security: Because the source code is open, programmers can locate security flaws and repair them. And because open source development teams are generally larger than their commercial counterparts, there are more eyes looking at the code. That means open source projects have more minds making the software secure.
- Fewer Bugs and Faster Fixes: A member of an open source development team can release a new version immediately after finding and fixing a bug, which is then available to the public. Users have the option of upgrading immediately or waiting until the official upgrade. There is no such speed in the commercial software world.
- Excellent Support Options: There are a range of support options available for open source software, many of them free. The open source community tends to be passionate about its technology, and there is an ethos of helping and sharing. So you'll find numerous forums and communities dedicated to the support of open source projects.
- It's generally free
- You can modify and adapt open source Game.
- Learning from examples
If you are interested in programming, open source code provides an excellent resource from which to learn, and open source projects provide a practical environment in which to test your skills. Just watching the development process can provide an education in itself.
- Reference Sources Link
- Credit :
Created by Gabriele Cirulli.
- Game - https://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
- Source Code - https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with S-Pen 16GB
- Samsung Tab A6
- Razer Nabu Smartband
Terms & Conditions:
- The Sabah ICT Month
Number Puzzle Online Game competition is open to all Sabahans residing in Sabah only.
- The competition will be available from 1st November 2016 and shall end on 30th November 2016 at midnight.
- All entrants must register for the Number Puzzle Online Competition competition by giving their correct name and identification card number together with their contact number and email address upon completion of the game.
- Prizes will be awarded to top 3 entrants with the highest score.
- Prizes details are as stated in the Competition's Web Site.
- Each individual entrant can only win one prize during the Competition period.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered. The organiser reserves the right in our sole discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value. No changes can be made to the prize by the winner. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier. The organiser will not replace any lost or stolen prize items once in the winner's possession. The winners further acknowledges that the organiser is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee (whether express or implied, in fact or in law) in relation to any prize, including but not limited to its quality or mechanical condition.
- Winners list will be published within 48 hours after midnight of 30th November 2016 on Sabah ICT Official Website and Sabah ICT Facebook Page.
- Arrangements for the fulfillment of prizes will be made by the organisers.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the rules and regulations of the competition without prior notice.
- The organisers' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will have to present their registered identification card number to the organiser when collecting prizes.